Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Back that ass up

I'm back - and getting better looking every day. Honestly, even the cellulite in my butt is adorable. (you know you agree- see picture to your right) My hair is also growing in finally (no more bald spot in the shape of a yamaka) I am still a bit of a butter ball but trying to cut back (getting harder though as it's the holidays and I just can't help myself from gorging)

We leave for Chelan on Friday and will be there all week with mom and dads parents. Should be a good time since I love to be held and I am the happiest when all the attention is on me. (as it should be). With all those grandparents there, I'm pretty sure I'll be given the attention I deserve.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! I'll catch ya on the flip side when we get back from Chelan. KenaBear - out.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Your ass is looking super hot, Kena! Can't believe how much you have grown since I saw you last. You are so lucky to have a week in Chelan with your whole entire fam, enjoy it and make sure to spend lots of time with the grandparents so Mommy and Daddy can have time to relax x

Joe and Ronda said...

Wow.. she looks so tall! What a mini Keri. Have fun in Chelan :)

The Haigh's said...

Makena,
You are looking more and more like your Momma - especially in your little squishy dimply bum.

Blyth Family Blog said...

I want to squeeze both sets of cheeks! Love it!

Jeanne said...

Cute Coug hat!
And yes, grandparents' sole job is to bathe their grandchildren in love and attention. Soak it up and tell your cousins to step off. Your mom will show you how.