Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The belly...

Here is a picture of me at the end of Month 1 and the end of Month 2. I'm gonna try and take one at the end of every month with the same shirt on (until I can't fit into it anymore :) So depressing that I have to wear a swimsuit in a couple days.... We leave for Maui tomorrow for our last vacation just the 2 of us! It's gonna be weird to not drink mai tais while laying out in the sun (don't worry Ash, I will wear sunscreen and not get too hot) I decided to post a pic of us in our bikinis from last Thanksgiving's Mexico Cruise (ahhh...memories of flat tummys....) Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday Season!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't be happier for you Keri!!! I think it's in the water obviously. Just imagine a little over a year ago we were all together non-preggers. What a life changing moment and I'm so happy that it's happening for you and Greg. I love you!

Joe and Ronda said...

AHH.. Vanessa says she loves you Auntie Keri.. Have fun in Maui..

The Haigh's said...

Whatever!!!! You are so funny - your belly is just so much built up gas.... just wait. I didn't see the Mexi Cruise pic???

Jen said...

I was hoping for a proper baby beer belly but you still look great-let's hope it lasts for your Maui trip :). Love you x

Michelle said...

Yippee! You joined the blogging world, I love it! It was so fun to see you last week, lets do it again soon! :)

Dana said...

can i have your cute orange shirt when you get too fat for it? ha ha just kidding...you'll always look fabulous...even in a paper bag! love you baby k.