Monday, December 29, 2008

Ultrasound #2

Here are the pictures from our ultrasound this morning! It was indescribable seeing the baby move around inside me. The heartbeat was so fast - 180 bpm!! Her little legs were crossed and her arms were under her chin like she was thinking - so flippin cute!! Greg and I were both overwhelmed with happiness. Just knowing that she is growing and everything is where it should be is the best feeling in the whole world. It was funny because she wouldn't wake up to get a profile shot for the ultrasound technician - the lady kept pushing on my belly to make her move around. Greg thinks she likes her sleep just like her mom! (and no, we do not know if it's a boy or a girl - I'm just guessing) Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers! We are on cloud nine right now.

5 comments:

The Haigh's said...

I am so thrilled that everything went so smoothly. I can absolutely relate to the happiness you and Greg must be feeling as words simply can't explain the emotions.

Misty Carpinito said...

Congrats again - such an incredible time for you two. Enjoy every minute of it as it goes by so fast.

I think it's a girl too! ;o)

Michelle said...

Ha! I love how you always say "she" when you talk about the baby...I think I told you my guess was a girl as well! Can't wait to find out...

Leah said...

A little stubborn sleeper like Mom!

Jen said...

Can't believe I didn't remember to call :(. My mind is mush! Anyway, very exciting that baby is healthy and that you got to see her again, now only a few more weeks until you know if it's a boy or a girl! Love to you and Greg and thanks again for everything, was great to see you two xxx