Wednesday, February 18, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!

YAY!!! Just got back from our 20-week ultrasound and the pictures showed a definite va-jay-jay. I would say I told you so but my husband would probably hurt me :) He's a little shell-shocked still but I know he'll come around. She's gonna have him wrapped around her little finger. Most likely she'll dread going to mommy's dance classes and want to play hoops with dad instead. Either way, we're just so glad she's healthy and growing the way she should. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers! SOOOO excited to buy cute little dresses!!! :)

10 comments:

Leah said...

Pretty sure you should name her Leah.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you.

thuriks said...

SO happy everything is going as it should & that you are getting your GIRL. I think we are going to have quite the clan of little girls. What fun they will have!

The Haigh's said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I still can't believe it. From my reaction this morning you know how f-ing excited I am.

Misty Carpinito said...

Congratulations!!!! So exciting!!! Henry is going to have quite the selection of little ladies to hang out with! ;o)

Can't wait to see that belly of yours again here soon. XOXO

Justin, Jessica, Tyson, Isaiah and now Izzy (Roy too!) said...

I'm sooo excited!!!! Another playmate for our little girl! Congrats Keri and Greg!

Jen said...

Looks like Baby Verghese is going to have some hot chicks to play with when he gets a little older! You girls are forming a whole legacy based DG pledge class! So excited for you, bet you can't stop smiling. Love to G x

Tara Holmes said...

Go future Delta Gammas!!!!!! What a hot pledge class this will make! I'm so happy your girl of your dreams turned out to really be a girl!!! Feels good to be right sometimes (all the time). Love You!

Stacie said...

Congrats Keri, she's going to be beautiful!!!

EmilyB said...

It was so GREAT to see you today! You look beautiful and I love your blog. Congrats again! Can't wait to see her in the WSU outfit! Love ya!