Sunday, March 1, 2009

Halfway there....

We hit the halfway point! The second trimester seems to be going by a lot faster than the first trimester. Although I'm starting to have back pain already which means the third trimester is going to be painful. Our next appointment is March 19th for the blood sugar test....which is really funny since I sell a blood sugar test for a living. :) I told Greg he didn't have to go to this one since they are done doing ultrasounds. I always look forward to hearing her heartbeat though. There really is nothing like the feeling you get when you hear your baby's heart beating! Here's a picture of the belly - 22 weeks, 2 days. I've gained 9 pounds so far but sometimes it feels like 90. No swelling or vericose veins yet....keeping my fingers crossed. Hope everyone has a great week!

3 comments:

Jen said...

OMG, did you just say you've gained 9lbs so far? I am so jealous! That's nothing! You look great and I bet you're so happy to be halfway through! Today marks week 30 for us, so 75% of the way there. The last 25% does seem like forever though! Love you!

The Haigh's said...

I think I gained 9 lbs the first month of being pregnant. Don't worry though Ker - I'm sure the next couple of months will be full of nightly blizzard and Arby's trips and you'll gain just as much as the rest of us. Get ready.

B said...

You are a totally hot momma! you are looking great, and dont worry you will def get your flat belly back, I did after 3! I love the month to month pics!