Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our 1 Year Anniversary

We celebrated our one year anniversary this weekend! Went to the fancy Canlis Restaurant in Queen Anne on Sat. night - it was amazing! Then on Sunday we went to Emerald Downs - I won $145! Beginners luck - I picked 5 of the winning horses out of 6 races! Then we went to Jaks in Issaquah for dinner. Lots of good food and sunshine is my idea of a great weekend!

We got married on Kaanapali Beach in beautiful Maui last Memorial Day Weekend. Can't believe how fast a year has gone by! They say the "first year" is the hardest, but when you marry the right person - that's just not the case! (and trust me...I know :) I hope everyone enjoyed the sunshine this weekend and spent it with the people you love the most.

6 comments:

Jen said...

OMG, I can't believe it's been a year already! Congrats to you both. LOVE Canlis, my most favorite restaurant ever and such a treat. Love you lots and hope you and Baby K are doing well x

The Haigh's said...

You guys are cute in the Emerald Downs pic. I'm thrilled you had a nice weekend and that you didn't let your 'fatty Mcphaterson' belly hinder you. I also can't believe it's been 1 year already. Congrats to you!!

Leah said...

Seems like this year has flown by! Congrats to you both : )

Alexis said...

Congrats! You look absolutely amazing (both on your wedding day and now) You are going to make such an amazing mommy :)

Justin, Jessica, Tyson, Isaiah and now Izzy (Roy too!) said...

You are so beautiful pregnant!!! Congrats on your one year!

Tara Holmes said...

You look adorable Keri! Such a cute pregger! I can't believe it's been a year already! Wow! xoxo