Monday, July 27, 2009

Chelan

Went to Chelan for a long weekend - it was awesome! Greg's parents have a time share there - 2 condos. We went with his sister and her husband/kids. I was so worried about taking a newborn on such a long car trip but she was a trooper. Slept the whole way! Then I was worried about everyone having fun outside without me (since it was so hot I couldn't bring Makena outside) But I was able to put her down and lay out by the pool with the baby monitor. It was perfect. The pool is 5 feet from the condo so it worked out nice. Even got to enjoy some great wine and adult conversation after she went to bed at night! Amazing how much you miss that.

2 comments:

B said...

Looks like you had fun! Love all the pics!

Tara Holmes said...

Perfect use of the baby monitor. You are such a good mommy now. :) You look great!