Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2 posts in one day!!! Can you believe it?

Thought I'd post a couple videos of my man. Watching him become a dad has been truly amazing. When I see him with Makena....my heart just melts. He gets up with her every morning (around 5:30am) and plays with her until she goes down for her nap. (This means mom gets to sleep in which makes everyone happy!) Watching them play is the best - her face just lights up. And when he comes home from work and hears..."daddy's home".....she starts kicking her feet and smiling...i love it! Makena is so lucky to have a dad who will give her so much love and attention. It will mean the world to her as she grows up. The father-daugher relationship is so important and I am so glad I chose a man who can give her all the love she will ever need. Love you, Dad! (not to mention he's a wicked dancer....check out the video yo)