Thursday, March 19, 2009

Makena's Nursery

Congratulations to Ashley and Troy Haigh on the birth of their beautiful daughter Westyn Marie Haigh. She was born yesterday March, 18th at 12:59 pm. Mom and daughter are doing great. She is absolutely beautiful!!!

On another note....I finished putting together Makena's nursery this week. It's so fun to decorate a little girl's room. Here are some pictures. I also went to the doctor this morning for a post-car-accident ultrasound to make sure everything looks okay and to do the glucose-test. Everything looks great - she's got some really long legs (uh-oh...do I see a basketball player in the future?)

4 comments:

Tara Holmes said...

cute! I love the bedding, and it looks so girly. Maybe she'll be a showgirl with those long legs, like Chorus Line, not Vegas.

Joe and Ronda said...

I love it... Now she needs to fill her closet!

Michelle said...

What I love so much about your blog posts are that I can actually hear you talking "Uh-oh somebody's gonna be a basketball player!" Haha...love it. The nursery is adorable. I want to go see Ash & Westyn when she is up to it, let's chat next week and go see them, w/Leah too!

Blyth Family Blog said...

So cute! I'm glad everything is find after the accident, how scary!!